Sunday, January 13, 2008

Optional bit to bring for Thurday, 17th January

Two things - one is, if you can easily bring an additional piece of panel to paint with white acrylic, please do so. I'll bring some extra pieces (they will be regular half inch plywood, not the pretty birch plywood) if you want to use them. Please make sure they are 12"x12" or smaller. We're going to prepare two pieces of panel for adhering paper. There are two processes I want to show you.

The second thing is, if anyone has photos they think would benefit this class, please email them to me and I'll post them on this blog. Just send them to my email address in jpg format, 72dpi. At this point, I think that's to you Bill :-)

1 comment:

alix said...

Hey Laura, just want to tell you, I am loving this blog idea thing for the class. It is a great way to stay caught up. See you Thursday. And, I did get registered. -Alix